[Mageia-dev] Mageialinux.com domain name

Raghu Nayak raghunayak at mail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:55:35 CET 2012

Hi All,

 I sorry if I am posting this to wrong mailing list. Currently I own the domain name mageialinux.com & mageia.co.in

 This domain name will be expiring on 27/11/2012, 20/11/2012.

 As I can not afford to renew this domain anymore, I am allowing anyone here to transfer this domain name to their account (if they wish). My intension is to avoid this domain expiry & some domain troll getting the hands on these domains. If no one transfers these domain, they will be available for anyone to register after their deletion from registry.

 Currently this domain is hosted in name.com & bigrock.in respectively, so I can transfer this domain to anyone who has a corresponding account. Transfer to other registers also possible, but will take more time.

 Thanks for reading.

Regards,

 Raghu color='black' size='2' face='arial'>