[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Tue Sep 21 09:41:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am in charge of finding the replacement name for "cooker", eg the
development version of Mageia.

Like the for the distribution, the name have to be short, must not be an
insult any of 6000 know languages in the universe and must not refer to
another distribution to avoid mistake.

First idea: cauldron, I'd like to be able to say "oh yes, put the
python egg into the cauldron" ;)

Second idea: mathetria, mean a disciple (female), not sure the word will
please to anyone.

Your ideas are welcome.

I'll see according results how to choose one.

Regards.

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS