[Mageia-discuss] Wish List

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Oct 2 14:50:43 CEST 2010

On Saturday 02 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Richard <richard.j.walker at ntlworld.com> who wrote:

>  the most important thing is to get a good stable working Mageia 2011.0

Given past experience with the x.0 releases of Mandrake/Mandriva perhaps we
should start counting releases with x.1 ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
   The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds;
                    and the pessimist fears this is true.