[Mageia-discuss] Leave

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Mar 7 12:06:22 CET 2011

 On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:54:07 +0100, Cazzaniga Sandro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry to announce you that I'm leaving mageia for various
> reasons: I
> haven't too many time, with my studies, my mandriva's
> contributions...
> And I have too make a choice and my choice is Mandriva.
>
> Good luck for mageia guys!

 Good luck to you too, I think you will need more than us :)

 This bring the question of account management, ie what should
 we do with a account that is explicitely dropped ?

 Ie :
 - disable fully
 - leave it as it is now and :
   - disable later
   - leave forever usable
 - disable partially ( ie remove from sensitives groups ( and so define
 what group is sensitive ))

 I would be in favor of the action that requires less work ( do nothing
 ), but
 this could be a security issue ( and also a accounting one ).

 So what about last proposal ( remove from sensitive group ) and disable
 account
 in 6 months / 1 year  ?
--
 Michael Scherer