[Mageia-i18n] i18n team Mga2 "post mortem"

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:14:15 CEST 2012

Hi there,

First: I am back in hell and I will try to read up all those mails from
the last weeks...

Now to the second part: Like we did after Mga1 release, we will organize
a "post mortem" in all teams, so we get some feedback about what went
wrong this time and how to do it better for Mga3.

I would propose, that we collect topics on the ml first for let's say
the next two/three weeks (until June 26th) and do a big meeting to
discuss everything on June 28th.

So I would ask you to think about the last eleven months and collect
those points that went well and those that went not quite so well.

I am waiting for your comments,

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca