[Mageia-sysadm] some news about the servers

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Oct 18 17:03:47 CEST 2010

Le lundi 18 octobre 2010 à 15:54 +0100, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> 'Twas brillig, and nicolas vigier at 18/10/10 15:51 did gyre and gimble:
> > Now we need to find names for the servers. Or a naming scheme.
> >
> > Any ideas ?
> >
> > Maybe one can be called Valstar.
>
> Usual suspects:
>  * Simpsons Characters
>  * Star Wars Characters
>  * Place names.
>
> I've a bit bored of the first two, so how about naming the servers after
> the places where the founding members were born (or their favourite place).

I think we could indeed find a rotating naming scheme, ie we let 1
person decide the name, and decide who will be the next to choose among
the group who can decide ( and people cannot decide twice ).

This way, we maximise the happiness of people :p

And we can start by boklm, and use the current sysadmin group as the
group who choose.
--
Michael Scherer