[Mageia-sysadm] [53] - deploy ldap with puppet on valstar -- html mail

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Oct 29 03:56:56 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 29 octobre 2010 à 03:15 +0200, Remco Rijnders a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:55:57AM +0200, root at mageia.org wrote:
> > <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN"
> > "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
> > <head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
> > <title>[53] - deploy ldap with puppet on valstar</title>
> <snip>
>
> For those of us reading mail with a mail client that doesn't handle
> HTML-only mail very gracefully out of the box (pine, mutt for example), it
> would be nice if these svn (?) notifications would be sent as text only or
> would at least have a text only representation in the mail.
>
> I imagine there are more people than just me who'd find this useful as the
> current mails are almost unreadable to us.

Currently, this doesn't seems possible to have both of them with the
current module, we are using a perl module for the post-commit hook :

#!/usr/bin/perl -MSVN::Notify::Config=$0
--- #YAML:1.0
'':
  PATH: "/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin"
  handler: HTML::ColorDiff
  with-diff: 1
  to: mageia-sysadm at mageia.org
  from: root at mageia.org

But maybe using this one could do the trick :
http://search.cpan.org/~dwheeler/SVN-Notify-2.80/lib/SVN/Notify/Alternative.pm

But for the moment, I do not have much time to test this.
--
Michael Scherer